Systems DeveloperAD CLUB ADVERTISING SERVICES
Responsible for the design, development, testing, and maintenance of programs, processes and applications that support the university-wide user account administration and systems. These systems include systems include electronic communications (Email, Voice Mail, Instant Messaging, etc.), web conferencing, directory services (Active Directory), authentication (Federation, LDAP, Common Authentication, and Multi-Factor), and file sharing systems (Web, Windows, SharePoint, and Office 365). The incumbent works with university personnel to identify the increasing needs for services and designs automated solutions that satisfy those needs.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience in the design and development of computer programs and systems using .NET, PowerShell, C# and/or VBScript in a complex and large organizations with 10,000 or more users required.
- Experience with Active Directory automation highly desired.
- Experience in the development of processes used in the automated administration of collaboration and infrastructure systems highly recommended.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server desired.
- Experience with Office 365 desirable.
- Experience with SharePoint desirable.
UT is an EEO, AA Employer and Educator