Chemical OperatorANDERSON DEVELOPMENT COMPANY
Anderson Development Company is seeking night shift Chemical Operators for our Adrian, MI facility.
Anderson Development Company is an award-winning, innovative specialty chemical manufacturer.
Our materials are used to protect the car you drive, to allow the machinery you use to last longer and to enable the major semiconductor companies to produce their cutting edge chips for your cell phone or computer. We're committed to providing solutions by working closely with our customers to solve their toughest problems.
This position is responsible for safely manufacturing specialty chemicals following established operating procedures to produce products that meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Must possess a High School diploma or GED.
- Experience as a chemical operator at a chemical manufacturing company is desirable, but not required.
- This position requires a strong attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be a self-motivated team player with excellent analytical, organizational, and planning abilities.
- Must be able to read and interpret operating procedures and perform varied mathematical calculations.
- Must be able to climb stairs and ladders. Must be capable of lifting up to 55 lbs. and wear personal protective equipment, including a respirator.
- Must be capable of using tools, some of which require turning and twisting.
- Must be able to work 12-hour shifts and overtime as required, including weekends and holidays.
Anderson Development Company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.