Diesel MechanicsBasic Transportation Group, Llc
Recycle Waste Services in Sylvania, OH is looking for diesel mechanics to work in the shop and for road call service. Mechanics must have experience with diesel truck and trailers and must have the ability to trouble shoot mechanical repairs, hydraulic repairs, electrical repairs and electronic repairs. Candidate should have strong work ethic and ability to safely work in fast-paced environment and maintain a positive working relationship with all employees. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-growing company!
- Ability to perform repairs including preventative and non-scheduled maintenance with focus on inspection, troubleshooting, as well as the repair/replacement of components and systems.
- Perform diagnostic, repair, maintenance on trucks, construction equipment and auxiliary components in accordance with manufacturer's instructions and specifications.
- Knowledge of safe operation of all garage tools, diagnostic equipment, lifts, hoists, and jacking equipment.
- Identify and obtain necessary replacement parts to execute repairs.
- Adhere to manufacturer's warranty policies and procedures.
- Consistently capable of independently analyzing and safely resolving problems.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds.
- Self-motivated with own tools.
- Willing to work overtime when is necessary.
Road Service Only:
- All the above.
- Perform repairs and maintenance to RWS trucks and trailers to avoid unnecessary down time in the field.
- 2+ years' experience as a Diesel Mechanic.
- Chauffeur license with good driving record. (preferred)
- Steady Work!
- Optional Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Time
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance available.
- Advancement opportunities!
Job Type: Full-time $30.00 /hour (based on experience)
- Diesel Mechanic: 2 years (Required)
- Good Driving: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Sylvania Office
- Mechanic experience
- Critical Thinking
- Diesel engines
Pay Frequency: Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Vehicle Type: Heavy trucks