Clinical Placement and Partnership Coordinator
Facilitates placement of nursing students in clinical sites, monitors student clinical experiences and makes adjustments as needed to clinical rotations, manages clinical schedules, establishes and maintains affiliations agreements with clinical sites, manages student and faculty clinical documentation and requirements, manages preceptor documentation, serves as a liaison between the School and clinical sites, and assists with special projects as needed.
Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Facilitates placement of nursing students in clinical sites
- Manages preceptor documentation
- Monitors student clinical experiences and makes adjustments to rotations
- Establishes and maintains clinical affiliation agreements
- Manages student and faculty clinical documentation and requirements
- Serves as a liaison between the school and clinical sites
- Other Duties
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Understanding of health care organizations
- Clinical affiliations
- Communication skills
- Rapport building skills
- Willingness to travel to clinical locations
- Previous experience working in college or school of nursing
- Experience with organization of large volumes of data and accreditation standards
- Understanding of the complexities of health care organizations
Bachelor's degree in a health related field.
The following experience is required:
- 3-4 years' experience in a health care related field coordinating or directing health education and/or clinical internship/externships
Full-time, Administrative staff position available. Administrative Grade Level 355. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Full benefit package available.
Deadline to apply: November 4, 2020
For a complete job description & to apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com/ or contact the Office of Human Resources at (419) 372-8421. BGSU. AA/EEO/Disabilities/Veterans. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State University, please call 419-372-8421.