Compensation and HR Data Analyst
This position assists with the development, implementation, and administration of compensation and related programs. This position also provides analytical services and support to oversee the integrity and processing of all HR data.
Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Administers, coordinates, and executes compensation-related activities, which includes but is not limited to oversight of the process related to Classified and Administrative Staff job specifications and compensation plan and Administrative Staff JAQs. The incumbent evaluates and grades all staff positions, completes salary surveys, maintains the current compensation software and maximizes usage, and conducts audits and analysis on compensation practices.
- The incumbent provides employee-related data quality assurance and manages data integrity, input and output, from the HR systems while working independently under limited direction. This incumbent acts as resource to departments in matters relating to collecting, interpreting and processing of employee personnel data; performs a variety of administrative HR functions ensuring data integrity and compliance with university policy, regulations, and protocols.
- Audit and analyze HR records and data to maintain data integrity; write and maintain queries for records requests and HR use; maintain the quality and consistency of HRIS database information, analyze current data processes and needs, make recommendations for, and implement data system improvements.
- Oversee HR record maintenance processes, paper and electronic, including retention and destruction. Assist with conversion of paper processes to electronic workflow.
- Oversee ACA data management system, including annual tax document process
- Administer the Leave Bank process including enrollment periods, requests for time from the bank, etc.
- Other duties as assigned, including special projects and assignments such as unemployment and service award program
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Analytical Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Advanced Excel skills
- Communication skills to include both verbal and written
- Systems knowledge including electronic workflow practices.
- Knowledge of FLSA and ORC
- Ability to collaborate and work with diverse groups of individuals
In addition to your cover letter and resume, you will be required to upload a written response to the diversity and inclusion question listed below. The Diversity Statement should not exceed 1 page that is double-spaced with 1-inch margins, using 12pt. font.
· How do you engage with equity, diversity, and/or inclusion in the work setting?
Bachelor’s degree required, preferred in human resources, business, information management systems or related field. Successful candidate must have Bachelor’s degree conferred at the time of application.
The following experience is required:
- 3 years of professional experience in Human Resources, preferred in Compensation or HRIS
- 3 years of analytical experience, preferred in Compensation or HRIS
- Preferred- PHR or Compensation Certification
Full-time, Administrative staff position available. Administrative Grade Level 356. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Full benefit package available.
Deadline to apply: The search committee will review applications until the position is filled.
For a complete job description & to apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com/ or contact the Office of Human Resources at (419) 372-8421. BGSU. AA/EEO/Disabilities/Veterans. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State University, please call 419-372-8421.