Coordinator for Online MBA and Full-Time MBA ProgramsBGSU Office of Human Resources
Reporting to the Director of Graduate & Executive Programs in Business, the Coordinator is responsible for designated business operations and processes related to the Online MBA and the Full-Time MBA. The Coordinator is responsible for: Recruiting students, application evaluations, admissions decisions and application/admission processing, advising students, developing and revising student plans of study, quality assurance, budgeting, well as supervision of student employees and graduate assistants in support of these programs and supporting faculty development, curriculum development and course scheduling. The Coordinator will work closely with the outside partner companies AP Partners (AP) and (in coordination with faculty) Instructional Connections (IC) in the above matters regarding the online MBA program.
Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Recruit prospective students
- Process and evaluate applications and make admission decisions
- Provide ongoing advising, support and communication to the students and provide academic advising designed to facilitate student success, administer Graduate Assistantship contracts in Full Time MBA program.
- Coordinate program processes with Graduate College, Admissions, Registration, Bursar, Center for Faculty Excellence, E-Campus, and AP Partners and Instructional Connections.
- Coordinate with Department Chairs and faculty regarding faculty development, faculty scheduling and assessment of learning.
- Manage and monitor program budgets, expenses and revenues.
- Participate as assigned in program promotion, web content, brochures, advertising, and messaging and brand development.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Excellent communication skills including, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, team performance skills and time management. Problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously functional end user of PeopleSoft CSS and Technolutions Slate preferred
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Microsoft applications knowledge (advanced excel skills) preferred
Bachelor’s degree required OR Master’s degree are preferred in business, or related field of study. Successful candidate must have required degree conferred at the time of application.
The following experience is required:
- 1 years’ work experience in higher education dealing with student services and program administration. 2 years of a graduate assistantship will be considered.
- Experience as a student in online education preferred
Full-time, Administrative staff position available. Administrative Grade Level 354. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Full benefit package available.
Deadline to apply: August 9, 2019
For a complete job description & to apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com/ or contact the Office of Human Resources at (419) 372-8421. BGSU. AA/EEO/Disabilities/Veterans. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State University, please call 419-372-8421.