Director of Enrollment ManagementBGSU Office of Human Resources
Director of Enrollment Management
Reporting to the Dean of BGSU Firelands, this position is responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive enrollment and retention strategy to achieve BGSU Firelands' undergraduate enrollment targets, including the recruiting of traditional and non-traditional students, online students, Firelands Pathway, and College Credit Plus. Leverages knowledge of marketing, recruiting, enrollment forecasting, as well as financial aid and scholarships to create enrollment plans that align with the college goals. Collaborates with Marketing and Communication, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs and the Assistant Dean for Institutional Research.
Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- In collaboration with the Dean, the Vice Provost for Enrollment Management, and Marketing and Communications develops and implements both broad and targeted undergraduate recruitment strategies and marketing campaigns via a variety of media and methodologies: print, direct mail, media buys, social media and networking, outreach programs, events, and utilization of students, faculty, and alumni. Facilitates the planning, budgets, and operations of Admissions and Financial Aid. This includes, but is not limited to, evaluation of recruitment activities, application processing, and enrollment forecasting. Oversees the implementation and assessment of enrollment initiatives in these areas. This position is responsible for enrollment strategies associated with non-traditional and online students, including the Pathway program. Makes presentations and public appearances to promote and encourage enrollment at BGSU Firelands.
- Develops and enhances relationships with external contacts who facilitate students’ enrollment at BGSU.
- Represents BGSU Firelands at meetings, conferences, and committees. Keeps current with developing trends in Enrollment Management in higher education (by attending workshops, conferences, and research); leads and completes these projects and responsibilities as assigned.
This list of essential duties, tasks and responsibilities is not all-inclusive; individual will perform other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Knowledge of current trends and best practices in recruitment of traditional and other student populations (nontraditional, transfer, online)
- Ability to perform statistical analyses and use data to inform decision-making and planning
- Knowledge of the strategic use of technology and social media in student marketing, recruitment, and engagement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Master's Degree required. Suggested fields include Higher Education Administration, MBA and related areas. Successful candidate must have Master’s degree conferred at the time of application. Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and comply with the university’s vehicle use policy.
Also the following experience is required:
- 3-4 years professional experience in education working in enrollment management and/or related department
Full-time, Administrative staff position available. Administrative Grade Level 360. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Full benefit package available.
Deadline to apply: November 20, 2018
For a complete job description & to apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com/ or contact the Office of the Dean at (419) 372-0623 or email@example.com. BGSU. AA/EEO/Disabilities/Veterans. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State University, please call 419-372-8421.