Procure to Pay AnalystBGSU Office of Human Resources
Independently accomplishes a wide range of business operations functions to support departments to include Purchasing and Accounts Payable. Performs security, audit and tax reporting research on all incoming and active vendors to ensure compliance with State and Federal laws. Responsible for determining and setting up the correct workflow set up in Chrome River, Falcons Purch and Payment Works. Maintains a knowledge of University policies and procedures that impact the University’s Pcard program and Falcons Purch system.
Essential Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Vendor and System Administration: Obtains all necessary information to set up new vendors in the financial system to receive payment from the University. Serves as the primary administrator for the vendor onboarding tool, Payment Works. Initiates, reviews and updates operational records within the University’ and Foundations financial system. Responsible for FMS maintenance of vendors and processing any vendor updates regarding addresses and payment information. Maintains vendor and Procure to Pay documentation in OnBase. Maintains Vendor Bid Registration List. Is responsible for OPERS Independent Contractor/Worker Acknowledgment form compliance and required notice filings with the State of Ohio.
- System Financial Management Role Management: Identifies roles i based on user needs by positional responsibilities across multiple financial support systems. . Maintains knowledge of systems and roles in FMS, Falcons Purch, Chrome River and Payment Works. Approves FMS security forms for Purchasing roles, assigns and removes roles in Falcons Purch, Chrome River and Payment Works. Resolves routing/approval issues in all procurement-related systems.
- Pcard and Falcons Purch Audit Management: Maintains a knowledge of University policies and procedures that impact the University’s Pcard program and Falcons Purch system and recommends changes to business processes as needed. Manages daily approvals for Pcard transactions. Trains and oversees students. Runs weekly reports for past due transactions and approvals while determining the appropriate action for past due transactions and approvals. Tracks violations for individuals and departments. Completes a yearly audit to determine cardholder for user compliance with cardholder credit limits and usage. Reviews Falcons Purch requisition and payment request data to determine compliance levels. Reports and summarizes findings.
- Student Employee Management: Responsible for the hiring of all student employees for the Procure to Pay team. Conducts training for student employees and supervises them. Coaches employees to improve performance when needed. Periodically audits the work of student employees to ensure accuracy and completion of assigned work.
- Customer Service and Purchasing Workflow: Answers department questions and assists University departments in following Purchasing procedures. Works collaboratively to keep requisitions, reimbursements, Pcard transactions and other related Purchasing transactions on track within the defined workflow and approval requirements in each respective system. Monitors transactions that are not moving and takes action to resolve issues.
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
Relentless project tracking capability, great follow- up and good communication skills across a broad range of stakeholders with experience in a mid-large university setting.
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field of study required. Successful candidate must have Bachelor’s degree conferred at the time of application.
The following experience is required:
- 2-4 years of related work experience that includes management of purchase order administration.
Full-time, Administrative staff position available. Administrative Grade Level 354. Salary is commensurate with education and experience. Full benefit package available.
Deadline to apply: August 2, 2019
For a complete job description & to apply for this position visit https://bgsu.hiretouch.com/ or contact the Office of Human Resources at (419) 372-8421. BGSU. AA/EEO/Disabilities/Veterans. In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Bowling Green State University, please call 419-372-8421.