CustodianCapstone On Campus Management
Cleaning and repair of BGSU student housing facility. Including daily cleaning and summer turn. Share on-call rotation for emergencies. FT, bi-weekly pay with bonus opportunity. HS diploma or GED required. 1-4 years experience. Background check and drug screen required. 11.00 - 13.00 / hour.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Sweeps/vacuums hallways and staircases on a daily basis.
- Mops staircases on a weekly basis.
- Removes rubbish and garbage (including cigarette butts) from grounds, hallways, and staircases on a daily basis.
- Removes weeds (in a secondary capacity).
- Cleans common areas and office areas as follows:
- Vacuums carpets, dust-mops floors, empties wastebaskets, replenishes bathroom supplies, dusts computers, cleans fitness equipment, re-positions furniture, and wipes down bathroom surfaces on a daily basis.
- Polishes furniture, mops floors, cleans bathrooms, dusts furniture, dusts light fixtures, dusts blinds, cleans keyboards, and washes windows and doors on a weekly basis.
- Cleans restrooms, laundry rooms, and community kitchens.
- Applies ice-melt and/or sand to sidewalks and entrance areas. (in a secondary capacity)
- Cleans vacant rooms as needed.
- Cleans resident rooms and bathrooms at certain times of the year.
- Performs light maintenance services as needed.
- Completes reports as required.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Reports unsafe conditions, vandalism, and violations of community rules to management.
- Other duties as assigned.