Maintenance SupervisorCapstone On Campus Management
Maintenance & repair of BGSU student housing facility. Includes paint, general plumbing, electricity, furniture & HV/AC repair. Supervise staff. Management vendor relations, key management, work orders, preventative maintenance and safety. Share on-call rotation for emergency. FT, bi-weekly pay with bonus opportunity. HS diploma or GED required with bachelor preferred 3-5 years experience. Background check and drug screen required. 44K - 48K.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement and oversee proactive interior and exterior maintenance programs to ensure quality repairs.
- Monitor facility for quality workmanship.
- Maintain inventory of tools and equipment.
- Conduct daily site and periodic unit inspections.
- Review contracted services annually to evaluate level of service provided and cost effectiveness.
- Coordinate a schedule to include maintenance supervisor and/or maintenance tech for on-call maintenance emergencies.
- Maintain project log of site maintenance.
- Participate in developing and monitoring the site-operating budget related to facilities.
- Establish, maintain, and continually update a facilities manual that identifies various protocols and/ or standards designated for the facility.
- Respond to all resident maintenance requests within 24 hours.
- Oversee all work performed by various contractors for renovations/repairs and inspect upon completion to insure quality workmanship.
- Perform monthly inspections of the HV/AC units and change filters as required.
- Monitor sidewalks during snow season to help prevent ice build-up.
- Perform general furniture repair, painting during non-turn periods, general plumbing, some appliance repair, minor electrical repairs and HV/AC repairs.
- Monitor roof for leaf build up and other debris in gutters.
- Coordinate and/or conduct preventive maintenance.
- Other duties as assigned.