Dining Attendant, Full and Part Time - $1000 SIGN ON BONUS !!!!! St. Clare Commons - Exceptional New Hourly Rates!
Full and Part-Time Dining Attendant - $1000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
At St. Clare Commons we believe a job should be more than simply a means of earning a living. It should be a learning experience, a path to personal growth, and most important a way of putting faith into action. St. Clare Commons opened its faith-based state of the art campus in Perrysburg, Ohio in 2013 and continues expanding its ministry.
As our campus continues to grow, we currently have an opportunity for Full and Part-Time State Dining Attendants.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer offering medical, dental, vision, 401k and other benefits including PTO.
Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities
- Uses diet cards and menus correctly.
- Performs serving duties in dining rooms or for tray delivery.
- Ensures hot foods remain hot and cold foods remain cold until the point of service.
- Performs sanitation procedures correctly.
- Completes setup and cleaning responsibilities.
- 6. Assists with light food preparation.
- Satisfies all educational in-service requirements mandated by CHI Living Communities.
In addition to the essential job specific duties listed above, the Dining Attendant shall be required to perform all duties (essential and non-essential) in a manner consistent with the mission and values (compassion, excellence, inclusion, integrity, collaboration) of CHI Living Communities and will be evaluated on such basis. Furthermore, every employee must abide by all campus, departmental, and safety policies, rules, and regulations.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Past experience as a server or Health Care worker preferred.
Attendance: Regular attendance is an essential part of this job.