Director of Nursing - Franciscan Care CenterCHI Living Communities
Franciscan Care Center a faith-based healthcare facility, is seeking a qualified candidate for Director of Nursing with at least 5 years experience in long term care. Much have a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing and be a Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio. Experience with MDS, care planning, Survey Management, working knowledge of Performance Improvement process preferred, and knowledge of Point Click Care a plus. Candidate should be committed to our wellness philosophy and Franciscan values with an engaging personality. Qualified candidates must possess a genuine heart for the aging population and an appreciation of a faith-based environment.
In addition, the Director of Nursing is responsible for the following duties:
- Monitoring and improving the overall quality of nursing services
- Maintaining effective communication with interdisciplinary team, residents, families, physicians, and staff
- Performing activities related to residents’ nursing care needs, as necessary
- Participating in the development, implementation, and evaluation of facility performance improvement program
- Collaborating with the Administrator to operate the Nursing Department in accordance with established policies and procedures of the facility
Our excellent Benefits Incl:
Health Insurance, Fully paid disability insurance, 401K Contribution, Fully paid Life Insurance and Paid Time Off to our full and part time employees. An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.