Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Madonna Manor has several exciting new opportunities for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
Located in a serene setting overlooking the Ohio River, Madonna Manor is seeking professionals to join our team who promote the values of Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in their interactions and care they provide to the residents. Madonna Manor has growth opportunities as we expand our campus. If you desire to join a team in which you will be an appreciated, valued member... Madonna Manor is the place for you.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The LPN is accountable for the delivery of safe and therapeutic resident care from admission through discharge in collaboration with the physician, family and other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team. Delivery of quality nursing care is assured through utilization of the nursing process. The goal of resident care shall be toward restoring and maintaining each resident’s capabilities at their maximum mental and physical level. The LPN serves as a positive clinical role model for staff as well as a resource person.
- Current license for Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of KY.
- Currently certified in CPR, Long-term care experience preferred.