LPN Nurse $21+ /hr based on experience - ALL SHIFTS - Franciscan Care Center - Exceptional New Hourly Rates!
In the rich Franciscan tradition of compassionate, quality care, Franciscan Care Center is a residential and rehabilitation facility for the care of the elderly and those in need of extensive rehabilitation services. In a compassionate environment, we provide care that enhances the person: mind, body, and spirit. Committed to working together, our service is characterized by mutual trust and respect, education and leadership, efficiency and service, and access and quality. Franciscan Care Center, a Faith-Based Healthcare Campus, is seeking qualified LPN candidates who are skilled in communication & critical thinking for our fast paced skilled nursing facility. Full and part time positions are available. Candidates must have strong assessment skills & the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks efficiently and effectively. Skilled Nursing/LTC experience required. Must have excellent work history. Point Click Care experience a plus. Excellent salary and benefits package. An Equal Employment. Member of CHI Living Communities.
Job Type: Full-time
License: LPN (Preferred)
Employer type: Nursing home
Completed license needed: Upon starting work
Uniform: Nurses wear own scrubs
Shift Length: 8 hours
We recognize our employees’ contributions to CHI Living Communities by offering benefit programs to enhance and preserve their work/life balance and help them protect, plan, and prepare for today and tomorrow. Benefits vary for PRN, part and full-time employees, you can always check with the Human Resource Director at the Center for information. We truly believe that home is here for our residents and our employees.
Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
CHI Living Communities supports employees’ professional and personal growth with opportunities on and off-campus.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for full and part-time employees
- Online Campus Learning with Relias Learning
- Dedication to identifying and promoting people from within
CHI Living Communities recognizes that employees need time away from work to rejuvenate and have a balanced work/life.
- Employees accumulate paid time off based on hours worked
- New employees can begin to accumulate up to 160 PTO hours off
- PTO increases with additional years of service
- Time and a half is paid for work done on holidays
- Company-paid time off for jury duty
- Company-paid time off for bereavement
Health Protection for You and Your Family
CHI Living Communities offers a comprehensive health benefits package to help you improve and maintain your health and the well-being of your family with special programs for weight loss and exercise. The following benefits are available to employees working 30 hours or more a week.
- Employee medical coverage with the majority paid by CHI Living Communities
- Multiple health insurance plan options so you can select the one that works best for you and your family
- Dental Option Plan with 75% paid by CHI Living Communities - Click here to learn about Superior Dental Care Value Added Benefits
- Vision Option Plan - Learn about a special hearing aid discount program connected with the plan
- 100% Company-Paid Short-Term Disability
- 100% Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
We value our employees’ futures.
- Full-time employees benefit from company-paid life insurance valued at two times their annual salary
- All employees are eligible for the Fidelity Investments 401K Plan
- Automatic employer contribution for employees who meet the 1,000-hour requirement and are active at the end of the calendar year
- All employees are eligible for the Employee Assistance Program through Mutual of Omaha that provides confidential assistance for employees and their immediate families, if ever in need.