Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Franciscan Care Center has an exciting new opportunity for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
Franciscan Care Center is a residential and rehabilitation facility for the care of the elderly and those in need of extensive rehabilitation services. We are seeking candidates who will promote the values of Compassion, Inclusion, Integrity, Excellence, and Collaboration in their interactions and the care they provide our residents. If you wish to join a team where you will be valued and appreciated, Franciscan Care Center is the place for you.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) provides resident care in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act and is responsible for the delivery of safe and therapeutic resident care from admission through discharge in collaboration with the physician, family, and other members of the multi-disciplinary health care team. The LPN is responsible for utilizing principles of the nursing process in carrying out delegated aspects of care for both residents and families. The goal of resident care shall be toward restoring and maintaining each resident’s identified capabilities at their maximum mental and physical level.
- Current license for Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of Ohio.
- Currently certified in CPR, long-term care experience preferred.