Resident Assistant, The Gardens of St. Francis
The Resident Assistant encourages, promotes, and maintains resident independence in Assisted Living/Memory Care units on a daily basis. They provide hands-on/direct care related to activities of daily living, including providing nutritional services and maintaining resident living areas in accordance with the cleaning policies and procedures of the facility.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $11.50- $13.00 per hour
1. Promotes and maintains independence of Residents.
2. Provides/assists Residents with hygiene needs.
3. Assists Residents in meeting their hydration and nutritional needs.
4. Assists with maintaining physical and mental function of residents.
5. Promotes/assists hands-on care related to incontinence.
6. Provides/assists in maintaining skin integrity.
7. Performs designated nursing duties, as assigned.
8. Assists in providing a clean and safe environment.
9. Satisfies all educational in-service requirements mandated.
The purpose of CHI Living Communities is to nurture the healing ministry of the Church, by providing comprehensive and spiritually enriching services for seniors of all faiths.
Fidelity to the Gospel urges us to emphasize human dignity as we create healthier and more vibrant living communities.