State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
St. Clare Commons has several exciting new opportunities for a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA).
St. Clare commons opened its faith-based state of the art campus in Perrysburg, Ohio in 2013 and continues expanding its ministry. As our campus continues to grow, we currently have opportunities for State Tested Nursing Assistants who have a genuine passion for caring for our elders.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits Package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer contributions for Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% employer contributions
- Employee assistance program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Pay on demand
- Paid time off (PTO) with cash out option
- Annual Merit Increases
The State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) performs the basic nursing duties in a nursing home to provide for the comfort, safety and hygiene needs of residents in a nursing home. The STNA assists residents in maintain and possibly increasing their level of independence wherever possible.
- Current license for State Tested Nursing Assistant in the state of Ohio.
- Long-term care experience preferred.