STNA, Full Time and Part Time - St. Clare Commons
Full and Part-Time STNAs
At St. Clare Commons we believe a job should be more than simply a means of earning a living. It should be a learning experience, a path to personal growth, and most important a way of putting faith into action. St. Clare Commons opened its faith-based state of the art campus in Perrysburg, Ohio in 2013 and continues expanding its ministry.
As our campus continues to grow, we currently have an opportunity for Full and Part-Time State Tested Nursing Aides.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer offering medical, dental, vision, 401k and other benefits including PTO.
Under the direct supervision of the nurse in charge, the State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) performs the basic nursing duties to provide for the comfort, safety and hygiene needs of residents. The State Tested Nursing Assistant assists residents in maintaining and possibly increasing their level of independence whenever possible.
Essential Job Specific Duties/Responsibilities
- Provides/assists residents with hygiene needs.
- Assists residents in meeting their hydration and nutritional needs.
- Assists residents to attain or maintain their highest physical, mental, and psychosocial function.
- Provides/assists with maintenance of bowel and bladder functioning.
- Assists in providing a clean and safe environment.
- Satisfies all educational in-service requirements mandated by CHI Living Communities, the department, external accrediting, and regulatory agencies.
In addition to the essential job specific duties listed above, the State Tested Nursing Assistant shall be required to perform all duties (essential and non-essential) in a manner consistent with the mission and values (compassion, excellence, inclusion, integrity, collaboration) of CHI Living Communities and will be evaluated on such basis. Furthermore, every employee must abide by all campus, departmental, and safety policies, rules, and regulations.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Experience: Successful completion of Nurse Aide Training Course. State tested by state of employment or eligible for reciprocity.
Attendance: Regular attendance is an essential part of this job.