STNA - Various Shifts - Madonna Manor - Exceptional New Hourly Rates!
STNA Various Shifts Available
- 3p-11p (part-time)
- 4p-9p (part -time)
- 7a-7p every other weekend
We Are Looking For:
An experienced STNA with a passion for serving others?
We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
We are an innovative, dynamic Continued Care facility (Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Care, and Rehab). With a growing clinical team.
We are searching for a positive, flexible role model to assist our clinical team, promote teamwork and empower our Health Care Campus. Prior experience in Long-Term Care is desired.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of an STNA:
- Promotes and maintains the independence of residents.
- Provides/assists residents with hygiene needs.
- Assists residents in meeting their hydration and nutritional needs.
- Assists with maintaining physical and mental functioning of residents.
- Promotes/assists in hands-on care related to incontinence.
- Provides/assists in maintaining skin integrity.
- Performs designated nursing duties, as assigned.
- Assists in providing a clean and safe environment.
- Satisfies all educational in-service requirements mandated by CHI Living Communities, the department, external accrediting, and regulatory agencies.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Are excited about working in a faith based-mission focused facility.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have a passion for caring for seniors.
- Self-motivated and are a self-starter.
- Prior LTC (Long-Term Care) experience desired
Villa Hills Ky
Call Our Human Resources Director
Becoming One of Madonna Manor’s “Magnificents”
We are located in the heart of Villa Hills residential neighborhood, on lake view property. Founded by the Benedictine Sisters in 1960s, Madonna Manor quickly grew out of the need of one aging senior full continuum of care. They Sylvania Franciscan Sisters stepped forward in 2007 to assist with the growing healthcare needs. Madonna Manor has a rich foundation and belief in our values of reverence, integrity, compassion, and excellence. The Catholic history in which our community was formed carries through to our residents today. With 130 residents living within the full continuum of care (independent living, assisted living, skilled care, memory care, and rehabilitation), our team strives to ensure each resident is proud to call the home.
Madonna Manor: Home is HERE
As a Madonna Manor Employee you are prevued to:
- Competitive Salaries
- Fitness center access and free yoga weekly sessions.
- Weekly appreciate and monthly Employee Celebrations
- Competitive Health Insurance Option
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships options
- And much more!
Job Type: Part-time
Experience: STNA : 1 year (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)
We recognize our employees’ contributions to CHI Living Communities by offering benefit programs to enhance and preserve their work/life balance and help them protect, plan, and prepare for today and tomorrow. Benefits vary for PRN, part and full time employees, you can always check with the Human Resource Director at the Center for information. We truly believe that home is here for our residents and our employees.
Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
CHI Living Communities supports employees’ professional and personal growth with opportunities on and off campus.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for full and part time employees
- Online Campus Learning with Relias Learning
- Dedication to identifying and promoting people from within
CHI Living Communities recognizes that employees need time away from work to rejuvenate and have a balanced work/life.
- Employees accumulate paid time off based on hours worked
- New employees can begin to accumulate up to 160 PTO hours off
- PTO increases with additional years of service
- Time and a half is paid for work done on holidays
- Company-paid time off for jury duty
- Company-paid time off for bereavement
Health Protection for You and Your Family
CHI Living Communities offers a comprehensive health benefit package to help you improve and maintain your health and the well-being of your family with special programs for weight loss and exercise. The following benefits are available to employees working 30 hours or more a week.
- Employee medical coverage with the majority paid by CHI Living Communities
- Multiple health insurance plan options so you can select the one that works best for you and your family
- Dental Option Plan with 75% paid by CHI Living Communities - Click here to learn about Superior Dental Care Value Added Benefits
- Vision Option Plan - Learn about a special hearing aid discount program connected with the plan
- 100% Company-Paid Short-Term Disability
- 100% Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Learn about our Virtual Physician Visit Program
- Earn money for your HSA just by walking every day - Read more about the Motion® Program here
Plans for You and Your Family’s Future
We value our employees’ futures.
- Full-time employees benefit from company-paid life insurance valued at two times their annual salary
- All employees are eligible for the Fidelity Investments 401K Plan
- Automatic employer contribution for employees who meet the 1,000-hour requirement and are active at the end of the calendar year
- All employees are eligible for the Employee Assistance Program through Mutual of Omaha that provides confidential assistance for employees and their immediate families, if ever in need