Maintenance TechnicianContinental Structural Plastics
Continental Structural Plastics (CSP) is an innovative and full-service Tier One supplier with a global presence and emphasis in development for lightweight technologies. CSP offers employees the opportunity to join a leading edge company within the composite material industry and enjoy the benefits offered by a growing company in North America and internationally.
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician for our North Baltimore, Ohio Plant. Starting hourly pay rate is $27.50 per hour with increase scheduled through 2022.
- Serves as working lead mechanic for all equipment repairs.
- Overhaul and install new equipment.
- Follow mechanical and electrical safety and lock out procedures.
- Needs to read blueprints of Hydraulic, Electrical, and Pneumatics.
- Able to troubleshoot evaluate, and repair machinery and equipment Installations including motors, pumps, drives, controls, gear assemblies, and other related machinery.
- Confer with engineering, supervisory, and manufacturing personnel in order to exchange technical information.
- Reads and interprets work orders, drawings/blueprints to determine requirements.
- Work independently and with other team members to complete repairs timely and safely.
- Takes the lead and initiates resolution of technical, unusual or complex problems or issues.
- Expertise working with precision tools, such as calipers, micrometers, dial indicators, and optical and laser alignment tooling.
- High School Diploma/GED is required and Journeyman's card or Associate's Degree in related field.
- At least five years of experience in industrial maintenance in manufacturing setting.