Lead Generation SpecialistIco Products
Lead Generation Specialist
ICOMold ICOMold is a world-class manufacturer of custom plastic injection molding and CNC machining. We provide low-cost, high-quality custom injection molding and plastic parts for customers worldwide, in many industries. Headquartered in Holland, Ohio (near Toledo), ICOMold has been producing low-cost plastic injection molds and parts as well as CNC machining/rapid prototyping since 2003. Our manufacturing facilities are located in Shenzhen, China.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the Lead Generation Specialist will be tasked with generating early-stage demand, resulting in an increase of quality leads into the sales pipeline. From a variety of lead sources, such as existing inactive database, personal research, digital marketing, networking, cold calling, this position will be tasked with growing our qualified buyer database. Other activities may include marketing operations, channel marketing, and monitoring key sales and marketing related metrics. This is an industrial B2B role located in our Holland, OH office.
- Lead progression. Regular outbound calling and emailing to all recent leads in order to collect information, share overview information and qualify them as likely buyers of our custom digital manufacturing services.
- Sales qualifying. Seek relevant information from leads in order to qualify them for our sales team to work through their sales processes. This includes identifying decision makers, product development engineers and purchasing engineers and help ICOMold to become an Approved Supplier in their supply chain.
- CRM management. Utilize our Instant Quoting System to track information and progress.
- Proven previous experience in key account development is a big plus.
- Business, engineering background or significant exposure to molding and plastic manufacturing would be an advantage.
- Ability to research, identify new leads and cold call is essential.
- The drive and energy to develop multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process.
- Computer skills, especially MS Office, Outlook and CRM type software.
What We Offer
- Full-time contract based (1st year)
- Base salary plus uncapped commission
- Ability to learn and advance as our business expands
Note: the onboarding period is 2-3 months (paid) Please include a note regarding your salary expectations.