IT Service Architect - Imagen Dental Partners Support
IT Service Architect
At Imagen Dental Partners our tech team combines a start-up mindset and agile methodologies with scalable -long term solutions. If you’re savvy in dental software’s, proactive, resourceful, and ready to facilitate the use new technologies and open frameworks to innovate and inspire, there’s a place here for you.
We offer a company culture of promotions from within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development, competitive compensation package, health insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, generous PTO, 401K matching, and an additional bonus pay structure.
We are seeking experienced candidates for the IT Service Architect position. The objective of this role is to ensure our practices and support center receive Service Design & Service Management technologies & processes which operationally meet their requirements. If you are a passionate self-starter and not afraid of wearing multiple hats, Imagen is a great place to get ahead.
Why should you join our team?
- We are focused on leveraging modern technology to deliver value, increase our return on investment, and reduce our total cost of ownership
- Our market segment is continuing to expand which drives demand for more features
- We work as ONE team with adjacent squads and business partners
- We continually strive to improve both our technical capabilities and culture to be the BEST place to work
- You will have many opportunities to help shape the future of our team’s capabilities and solutions
- Service desk tool design/architecture ownership.
- Service desk on-going management and reporting.
- Service management process definition; business engagement
- Gain service performance feedback from business teams and put in place plans to address any deficiencies.
- Own service end-to-end across architecture, engineering, and operations
- Proactively build a strong internal people network who can assist with providing end-to-end technical solutions to practices.
- Define and implement plans to reduce manual work effort through automation and process efficiencies.
- Champion change management for IT service management initiatives.
- Refine and automate processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Create, maintain, and update technical documentation.
- Define reporting and alerting requirements for business teams and leadership.
- Develops solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Ensures solutions are consistent with organization objectives.
- 5+ years of experience as a IT Service Architect focused in Service Management or in a similar role.
- Service design/architecture experience with service implementation background.
- Service management tool (ServiceNow, Salesforce, etc.) design, implementation, and configuration experience.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts and the ability to use this knowledge toward development of processes around the ITIL framework.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Strong troubleshooting, problem solving and conceptualization skills.
- Must be highly curious, driven, and disciplined.