Staff Accountant - Imagen Dental Partners Suppor
Imagen Dental Partners Support - Scottsdale, Arizona
We are seeking for a Staff Accountant to join our team to provide sound and efficient execution of all core accounting functions. In this new position, you will support our acquisition-oriented business operations by streamlining the consolidation of services. You will be supporting the Integrations Controller, ensuring that all accounting functions are completed on time, with great accuracy.
The person in this role will have the opportunity to work on ad-hoc projects, making for a more diverse support role than one would typically find in a larger organization. These are some of the tasks you will be doing:
- Analyze expenses and identify opportunities for cost savings
- Complete account reconciliations
- Prepare journal entries and enter them into our ERP system
- Assist with month, quarter, and year-end close
- Analyze, interpret and present detailed results
- Prepare presentations and present results to partner doctors
· Three years of accounting experience with multi-entity, multi-state companies.
· Knowledge of U.S. GAAP
· Knowledge of accounting principles
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent time management and organizational ability.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance (preferred)