Administrative Assistant/CommunicationsLOURDES UNIVERSITY
Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, Ohio Administrative Assistant/Communications
The Sisters of St. Francis of Sylvania, Ohio, seek a part-time Administrative Assistant with degree & experience in Communications to coordinate and promote events & activities for the Sylvania Franciscan Village.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promotes the values of the Sisters of St. Francis by demonstrating behaviors supportive of a commitment to reverence, service and stewardship, including respect and involvement, teamwork, open and effective communication, and efficient and effective resource use. Adheres to the Sisters of St. Francis policies, procedures and objectives. Exhibits professional attitude in attire, workspace and interpersonal communications.
- Coordinates the logistics for all SFV meetings, events and activities.
- Assists with the planning and staffing of SFV projects; takes & distributes minutes for all Village event-planning committees.
- Implements the Department’s communications strategy, including the development and distribution of communication material and ensures follow-up on communication distribution.
- Establishes, maintains and regularly updates social media outlets.
- Supports the maintenance, management, and updating of the SFV website and manages the relationship with website host-company regarding enhancements and software updates.
- Coordinates with Lourdes graphic designer to create and update flyers to increase the awareness of and participation in SFV events.
- Increases external awareness and understanding of the SFV purpose and initiatives by drafting press releases for approval by the SFV Director and ensuring distribution to appropriate outlets.
- Responsible for maintaining, regularly updating and annually purging the Village’s electronic communication database.