Child Welfare CaseworkersLUCAS COUNTY CHILDREN SERV
Child Welfare Caseworkers
Lucas County Children Services (Toledo, OH) is accepting applications for caseworkers who would conduct investigations of child abuse, neglect and dependency as well as provide a wide range of casework services to children and their families.
Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- CW3: Bachelor's degree in Social Work or a related field required i.e. Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education and Sociology.
- CW2: Associates degree in Social Work or a related field required i.e. Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and Sociology.
- Valid driver's license, reliable automobile and automobile insurance required.
- Personal cell phone for work use required.
- Personal computer skills required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- LCCS offers an excellent salary and benefit package.
Other employment opportunities:
- Administrative Support
- Information Technology
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.