Staff RNs, Mental Health Assistants, Mental Health TechniciansNationwide Children's Hospital
Behavioral Health Professionals (RN's, Technicians, Therapists, Clinicians)
Join Us in Transforming Children's Mental Health Come work Where Passion Meets Purpose. At Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio, we are committed to making children's mental health as important as their physical health. Opening in March 2020, the Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion at Nationwide Children's will be America's largest and most comprehensive behavioral health treatment and research center for children and adolescents on a pediatric medical campus.
We are hiring for:
* Staff RNs
* Mental Health Assistants
* Mental Health Technicians
* Community Based Therapists
* Licensed Social Workers (MSWs)
* Behavioral Health Outpatient Therapists
* Behavioral Health Crisis Service Clinicians
* Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists
Take a video tour of this unique, state-of-the-art building at NationwideChildrens.org/Pavilion.