Direct Support Professional
Networking Equal Care Opportunities (N.E.C.O.) provides direct care services for individuals with developmental disabilities. You will be working in the individuals’ homes and will be providing direct services to individuals with developmental disabilities including general housekeeping, meal planning/cooking, passing medications, community outings, transporting, assisting with hygiene, and other various tasks.
NECO is a Northwest and Southern Ohio company that assists those with developmental disabilities achieve independence, with dignity and a sense of life purpose, by providing residential Support, Adult Day Services, non-Medical Transportation, and community-based care
Applicant must be able to handle high stress environments, lifting excess of 50 pounds or more and being on their feet for multiple hours. Applicant must also be able to pass a Background Check.
Applicants are required to have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Drivers License (Less than 6 points)
Will need to be trained and certified in: (Will train)
- CPR and First Aid
- Medication Administration
- DODD Training
- Any other trainings deemed necessary by NECO
- Able to verbally deescalate situations
- Able to document electronically through phone or tablet
- Provide services as defined in the Individuals ISP
- Ensure a safe home environment
Pay: $11.00 + per hour
Previous experience is preferred, but not required.
- Paid Sick & Vacation Leave
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Employee Bonuses