SSDT Support Specialist/Technical WriterNwoca
The Northwest Ohio Computer Association (NWOCA) would like to announce an opening for the position of SSDT Support Specialist/Technical Writer.
The successful applicant will work closely with the State Software Development Team (SSDT) to provide support, training and technical writing for OECN State Software Accounting (USAS) and Payroll Systems (USPS). USAS and USPS are modern web-based applications serving the majority of K-12 School Districts in Ohio.
- Experience and/or training in technical writing with excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of government fund accounting and/or payroll operations
- Two-year degree or equivalent experience
Primary functions include:
- Developing technical and user documentation and support materials
- Maintaining working knowledge of services offered by the applications and assisting users in making optimal usage of these services
- Assisting in quality control of software applications
- Developing custom reports and data extracts
- Preparing and presenting training programs, including online web conferences and screen-cast video training
- Some travel within Ohio is required
Office location would be in Ohio at either Archbold, Oregon or a satellite office.