Class A CDL DriversOMNISOURCE
Class A-CDL Drivers 100% Local Home Daily!
OmniSource, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Steel Dynamics, one of the nation's leading metals recycling companies which has immediate openings for Class A CDL Drivers in Toledo, Ohio.
OmniSource offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package including: medical, dental, life insurance, prescription drug insurance, vision, disability coverage, 401K, employee stock purchase program, bonus and many other benefits.
- Operate tractor-trailer and roll off truck
- Load and unload trucks and trailers
- Pick up and deliver materials in a safe and timely manner
- Pre-trip and Post-trip inspections of fleet equipment
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Follow all safety guidelines set forth by Department of Transportation and OmniSource, LLC
- All other tasks as assigned
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Two (2) years verifiable tractor-trailer experience or one (1) year of experience with a commercial driver's license (CDL) Class A with an accredited tractor-trailer school certification
- At least 23 years of age
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English
- Ability to make quick decisions in an ever changing fast paced work environment
- Climbing in and out of fleet equipment, pushing, pulling, and lifting in excess of 80 pounds
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- No more than two (2) moving violations in a twelve (12) month period
- No more than three (3) moving violations in the past three (3) years
- No serious traffic violations in the past three (3) years
- No major preventable vehicle collisions in the past three (3) years
- No more than one (1) minor preventable collision in the past three (3) years
- No previous drug or alcohol positive test results in past eight (8) years
- Ability to pass a Department of Transportation (DOT) Physical, Breath Alcohol and Drug Screen
- Applicants will not be considered for hire if they have any drinking and driving convictions (DUI, OWI, DWI) in the past five (5) years. Convictions greater than five (5) years will be reviewed on a case by case basis
- All other convictions will be reviewed on a case by case basis as they relate to the functions of the position
License: Class A CDL (Required)
OmniSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.