CLINICAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
CLINICAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR - BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
*$5,000 Sign-on Bonus*
$2,000 EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS
JOB CATEGORY: COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS – BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
POSITION SUMMARY: This position oversees the management of assigned Behavioral Health programs including audit, compliance and quality functions; implementation of new programs and initiatives; and participation on the corporate clinical leadership team for Behavioral Health services. The Clinical Services Administrator also provides clinical and administrative supervision of assigned staff and direct therapeutic services as needed.
• Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field.
• Five years post-graduate, post-licensure experience in providing psychotherapeutic assessments, evaluations, and interventions with clients. This experience must include work with adults with serious mental illness and work in a community agency providing mental health services.
• Minimum two years' supervision of licensed Behavioral Health professionals.
• Current knowledge of psychotropic medications is essential.
• Additional experience and training in child and family therapy, chemical dependency counseling, cross-cultural communication, and rural and frontier service delivery are desired.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Must be an independently licensed Mental Health professional in the State of New Mexico (e.g., Psychologist, LCSW, LISW, LPCC, LMFT or LPAT). Must obtain licensure by date of hire and maintain current throughout employment.
• Have or be able to obtain First Aid and BLS/CPR certifications within 30 days of hire. Certifications must meet the requirements listed in the document “BLS / CPR / ACLS & First Aid Training Resources” posted on Staurolite. It is your responsibility to keep your certifications current at all times.
This position requires successful completion of an initial post-offer of employment:
• According to PMS Human Resources Policy 205.006, “Healthcare Personnel Testing & Immunization Requirements,” this position must comply with required testing and immunizations. Testing and immunizations including TB, Hepatitis B (consent or waiver), Tdap, MMR, and Varicella, will be available at the employee’s PMS health center. Influenza vaccines will be required according to dates set by the CDC and NMDOH.
• Criminal Records Check.
• May be required to use personal transportation to carry out job duties.
• Must possess and maintain a valid Driver's License.
• Must provide a current motor vehicle record.
• Must provide current personal owner liability automobile insurance and must maintain the insurance coverage throughout the course of employment in this position.
• Must submit to a motor vehicle record check on an as needed basis and maintain a satisfactory driving record that is within the limitations of PMS Human Resources Policy II.D.3, Automobile Usage, and applicable state and federal laws.
• Must comply with PMS Policies on Automobile Usage, II.D.3, Drug Free Workplace, III.H and applicable state and federal laws.
• May be required to complete transportation related trainings.