Product Marketing Manager
Job Title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Remote home office based
Recruitology is currently seeking an experienced senior product, customer success or product marketing manager to make an immediate impact at an exciting and growing company. Recruitology supports and encourages a virtual working environment using the latest technologies. You’d work closely with all areas of the organization with the primary focus on delivering customer success.
You’d be responsible for
- Understanding and measuring the customer journey
- Drive a product, marketing, and operations vision that delivers customer success and increases lifetime customer value.
- Measure and analyze product, sales, and marketing performance as well as churn/retention rates, product acceptance rates, and customer lifetime value
- Conducting Voice of Customer analysis collecting customers' feedback regarding Recruitology's products and translating this feedback into actionable product decisions
- Work closely with marketing and sales to increase our market share as well as retain and grow our customer base.
- Acting as project manager and leading initiatives across teams and reseller partners that create customer value and grow customer revenue. Conducting regular management meetings to review your analysis, findings, results, and recommendations
- Creating product specifications and organizational processes
- Working directly with the Head of Design for user interface decisions
- Evaluating and testing product releases to ensure they meet your product specification
- Beta test product releases with key and select customer sets
- Provide internal team training on new product and feature releases.
Recruitology operates with the nimbleness and speed of a startup company while also being profitable. Each year, our platform helps over 80,000 small and medium sized employers recruit the best people for their job openings. We partner with over 400 media companies, recruitment platforms, social platforms and job boards giving us access to a large market and the opportunity to have a great impact on a nationwide scale.
- a bachelor's STEM or Marketing degree or the equivalent.
- a minimum 3 years of growth hacking, product management or product marketing experience.
- successfully defined, released, and marketed internet-based products
- great personal and communication skills for conducting customer discovery Xoom\phone conversations
- experience and background in online marketing tools/technologies
- experience and background using analytics tools
- product management\marketing experience in the recruitment or CRM space (a plus)
- goal oriented with a can-do attitude and ability to be assertive and persistent
- detail oriented, highly organized and possess the ability to handle high levels of multitasking
- someone who can define the vision; but, roll up your shelves to execute the vision
- flexible and dependable
- self-motivated with established work habits
Recruitology’s work environment is a reflection of our people – relaxed, fun and focused. We are looking for proven performers and excellent communicators who will thrive as key members of a successful product and engineering organization. If you are a proactive, driven product management/marketing professional with a high level of work ethic and are looking to accelerate your career, this may be an opportunity for you.