Schwerman Trucking Company proudly identifies itself as one of the oldest, most experienced bulk carrier in the United States. Schwerman Trucking Company employees are patriotic, hardworking, honest professionals who have proven these values for over a century and continue to prove them today by safely delivering value in each and every load.
Types of runs:
* Drivers will run dedicated trailers out 1 to 5 days at a time Pay.
* .50/mile loaded and .50/mile unloaded.
* Drivers with chemical tanker experience can start out at a higher rate 1+ year experience - . 51 loaded & .51 empty; 2+ years experience - .52 loaded & .52 empty; 3+ years experience - .53 loaded & .53 empty.
* Longevity pay increases for drivers with no initial liquid experience.
* Live load and live unload at $25 for the first two hours then $18 per hour thereafter.
* Cleaning of tank or pumping equipment at $25 for the first two hours then $18 per hour thereafter.
* Initial Orientation and Training at $15 per hour.
* Paid mandatory HOS resets on the road (8 hours at $18 per hour)
* Holiday and Vacation Pay Benefits.
* Blue Cross/Blue Shield Insurance for driver and family (Medical, Dental, Optical, Prescription Drug) starting after 30 days on the job.
* 401k with Company Match.