Customer Service RepresentativesToledo Blade
The Blade, the Pulitzer-prize winning newspaper serving northwestern Ohio and southeastern Michigan, has immediate part-time openings for customer service representatives in its Circulation Department.
Position responsibilities include: responding to calls from subscribers, carriers and delivery managers; interacting with transportation drivers and dispatch responsibilities; handling customer service issues, billing issues and promotion of The Blade on all platforms.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Excellent spelling, grammar and verbal communication skills
- The ability to type 35 WPM and computer experience
- Able to multi-task and possess strong time-management skills
- Flexibility to work Monday through Friday 5:30 am - 2:00 pm; and Saturday and Sunday 5:30 am - 11:30 am
- Minimum of 1-2 years of call center and/or customer service experience
- A High School diploma is required
The Blade is An Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.