Finance OfficerToledo Municipal Court
Toledo Municipal Court
The Toledo Municipal Court is seeking a dynamic, detail-oriented, service-focused individual for the position of Finance Officer.
This position is responsible for:
- Implementing and monitoring the Court's day-to-day financial operations and purchasing.
- Knowledge of accounting and fiscal operations and procedures as well as knowledge of budget preparation, monitoring and administration, required.
- Knowledge of purchasing practices and contracting required.
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with others in a demanding and fast-paced environment, required.
- Bachelor degree is required, preferably in business, fiscal administration, accounting or a related field.
- Three years substantive work experience in budgeting, fiscal administration, or accounting is required.
- A master's degree may be substituted for one year of experience.
- Experience using SAP-ERP preferred, but not required.
- Potential candidates must pass a background check.
Starting salary is $62,406.24.
Full salary is $69,340.96.
Equal Opportunity Employer.