ParalegalUNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO
The University of Toledo College of Health and Human Services Paralegal Studies Program Our ABA approved Paralegal Studies Program invites applications for a lecturer position.
Successful applicant must have Juris Doctor from an ABA accredited law school and have:
- ability to teach a variety of Paralegal Studies courses;
- knowledge about the paralegal profession;
- ability to use effective instructional techniques and innovative modes of course delivery adaptable to a variety of learning styles;
- excellent and effective oral and written communication skills;
- ability to interact with students of diverse backgrounds. Experience using Blackboard and other online technologies and resources, as well as previous college teaching experience are a plus.
The University of Toledo is an equal opportunity, equal access affirmative action employer and educator. A concerted effort is underway in the College of Social Justice and Human Service to ensure and enhance culturally diverse representation among our faculty, students, and staff. Interest from underrepresented groups is encouraged. The University of Toledo is an Equal Access, Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Title IX Employer, committed to excellence through diversity.