Executive DirectorWood County Alcohol Drug Addiction
Executive Director Wood County, Ohio ADAMHS
The Wood County ADAMHS (Alcohol, Drug and Mental Health Services) Board of Wood County, Ohio is seeking applications for the position of Executive Director. The Executive Director will be in charge of carrying out the mandates of the ADAMHS Board. The Board is authorized by the state to plan, fund and monitor mental health, drug and alcohol services in Wood County. It is funded by a variety of sources including strong levy support from the citizens of Wood County. The ADAMHS headquarters is in Bowling Green, Ohio. The Executive Director serves under the direction of the ADAMHS Board, and the Executive Director is expected to advance the goals and purposes of the Board for the overall growth of the mission of the ADAMHS Board.
In addition, responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1) participating in ADAMHS Board meetings,
2) providing financial and operational reports to the Board,
3) ensuring the Board and funded agencies are in compliance with regulatory and compliance issues,
4) consulting and working with all the agencies and contractors associated with the ADAMHS Board,
5) managing the Board budget, maintaining responsibility for fiscal reporting and preparation of the annual budget for Board approval,
6) actively promoting public relations, levy efforts, and community awareness about the ADAMHS Board.
The position requires, at minimum, a Master's Degree with a minimum of 5 years experience in program management and administration. Computer literacy is essential. The candidate must have demonstrable experience in developing sound analytical approaches to resource allocation, program planning, budgeting, and public health sector evaluation. The selected individual must be a qualified mental health or alcohol or drug addiction services professional. Benefits offered are competitive. The selection process includes job interviews, reference and background checks as well as other appropriate job screening methods.
The Wood County Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer.