ICU Registered NurseWOOD COUNTY HOSPITAL
Wood County Hospital is accepting applications for an RN in our ICU department. The ICU RN provides personal care and professional excellence with the systematic use of the nursing process in providing/directing the care of general medical surgical patients who require specialized, intensive care.
Wood County Hospital’s ICU was recently renovated and features a 10 bed unit with state of the art equipment for staff to provide safe, efficient, family-centered care.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform immediate assessment on admission of critically ill patients.
- Demonstrates ability to monitor strips and recognize dysrhythmias and respond with appropriate treatment.
- Transcribes/countersigns physicians' orders according to Wood County Hospital standards.
- Demonstrates ability to care for pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric age patients.
- Measures the care level required for patients by use of the patient classification system and adjusts staffing according to identified needs.
Hours: Full Time, 36 hours per week
Shift: Night Shift, 6:45 pm - 7:15 am
Weekend and Holiday rotation required
- Graduate from an accredited school or otherwise recognized nursing program
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing preferred
- Ohio RN license
- BLS and ACLS certified through the American Heart Association
- CCRN preferred