ICU RNWOOD COUNTY HOSPITAL
Looking for an employer you can depend on? Wood County Hospital has been serving Bowling Green and the surrounding communities for over 67 years. Join our team as an ICU RN today!
Wood County Hospital is accepting applications for an RN in our ICU department. The ICU RN provides personal care and professional excellence with the systematic use of the nursing process in providing/directing the care of general medical surgical patients who require specialized, intensive care.
Wood County Hospital’s ICU was recently renovated and features a 10 bed unit with state of the art equipment for staff to provide safe, efficient, family-centered care.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform immediate assessment on admission of critically ill patients.
- Demonstrates ability to monitor strips and recognize dysrhythmias and respond with appropriate treatment.
- Transcribes/countersigns physicians' orders according to Wood County Hospital standards.
- Demonstrates ability to care for pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric age patients.
- Measures the care level required for patients by use of the patient classification system and adjusts staffing according to identified needs.
Medical Services Look no farther for the latest advances in medical care, close to the comfort of home. You know us for our compassionate, personalized care. We are also continually updating your hospital with outstanding specialists, advanced procedures and state-of-the-art technology and equipment. Centers of Care These are the areas in which we excel, offering you nationally respected specialists and some of the region's most advanced care.