Medical Office Scribe
Wood County Hospital
Medical Office Scribe (CMA or RMA) BG Clinic/Novidea - Bowling Green, OH - Full-Time
Wood Health Company, a subsidiary of Wood County Hospital, is seeking a Medical Scribe. The scribe's primary goal is to increase the efficiency and productivity of the provider in the documentation of medical care.
- History, review of systems, and physical exams
- Maintain current knowledge and skills in clinical medical terminology
- Clerical tasks such as faxing and/or phone calls as assigned
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize care of patient according to presenting conditions.
- Formulates nursing diagnosis and establishes intra-procedure nursing care plan based on initial assessment.
- Checks department supplies, equipment and positioning aids.
- Plans care with other members of the health care team.
- Checks schedule for role assignment and cases.
- Documents responses to and evaluations of nursing interventions provided.
The selected individual will be employed through Novidea Healthcare, an independent, third-party contractor engaged to provide professional employment services to Wood Health Company.
Hours: Full Time, 40 hours/week
Shift: Day Shift 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Office location: Bowling Green Clinic
Minimum Education: Graduate from a Medical Assistant program
Required Certification: Registered/certified Medical Assistant required
Preferred Experience: Prior medical office experience preferred